Hide It In Your Heart!

The scripture that really carried me through this long, anxiety filled week, and one I finally had to memorize was Phil. 4:6-7.
Just a note - memorizing scripture is not usually an easy thing for me to do anyway, but this week it took me 4 hrs. (I was blessed with hall duty for 3 hrs. during the boys co-op) to memorize this short passage! I was beginning to wonder what my problem was. I really felt the enemy trying to prevent me from focusing and my mind was cluttered by other thoughts and fears. It really took a lot of perseverance on my part, and it became extremely clear to me that the Devil was trying to prevent me from hiding God's Word in my heart. Satan is aware of the power that lies there (in the Word) and what peace it would ultimately bring to me. Thank you God for your faithfulness to me!
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. If you do this you WILL experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Phil. 4:6-7
I challenge you to memorize it too!
0 Responses